For the treatment of nuisance insects
- Bush Fly (Musca vetustissima)
- House Fly (Musca domestica)
- Stable Fly (Stomoxys calcitrans)
- Midges or Sandflies (Culicoides spp.) therefore aiding in the prevention of Queensland Itch associated with (Culicoides spp.)
|N octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide||25g/L|
DOSAGE / DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Application to animal:
Lightly spray the animal, from head to rear. In case of severe infestation, apply FLYAWAY® twice daily. The applicator nozzle should be positioned about 10-12cm from the skin surface. Liberal application should be applied onto areas such as ears, manes and tails.
- Application to surroundings:
FLYAWAY® should also be applied to stable areas, rugs etc. to control insects in the horse’s surroundings as part of an integrated insect control program. Thoroughly spray all areas where flies land around where horses live and work. Spray horse gear and bedding for additional protection. When spraying gear be careful to check safety on delicate materials.